Modern Prairie Home Plan with Large Outdoor Living Space
About This Plan
- The low-pitched roof with deep overhanging eaves adds interest and appeal to this modern, Prairie home plan. The large outdoor living space draws you outside to take advantage of the surrounding landscape and fresh air.
- Entertaining flows naturally with this floor plan, which features a spacious great room in the center of the home, with oversized patio doors encouraging you to relax outside.
- The adjacent kitchen features a massive island with seating for five, and the adjoining dining area overlooks the back patio.
- Set apart from the secondary bedrooms for privacy, discover a deluxe master suite. A pocket door reveals a 5-fixture bath and a walk-in closet that connects to the laundry room.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a Jack-and-Jill bath on the opposite side of the home.
- A half bath and drop zone is located just inside from the double garage, which protrudes from the front of the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,344 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,344 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 407 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 4"
- Depth: 82' 0"
- Max ridge height: 14' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 640 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick