Modern Prairie House Plan with 2 Bedrooms and Bonus Above the Garage
About This Plan
- Stone topped by stucco, a hipped roof with wide overhangs and prominent windows give this 2 bed house plan modern prairier-style curb appeal.
- The covered porch protects you from the elements, and opens into a foyer with a flex room and full bath to the right. Utilize the flex room as a study, home office, or third bedroom if needed.
- The open-concept living space lends itself to good-size gatherings, and the rear covered porch provides a nice area for a BBQ or lounge furniture.
- The owners' suites are similar in size, both with bathrooms and walk-in closets. One of the en suites includes a separate tub and shower, along with a toilet room.
- A 265 square foot bonus room above the garage completes the design.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plans 42663DB and 42424DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,249 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,986 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 263 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 111 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 100 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 61' 4"
- Max ridge height: 22' 11"
- Area: 509 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss