Modern Prairie Style House Plan Under 4000 Square Feet
2.5+ - 3.5+
About This Plan
- This modern Prairie-style house plan gives you 3,924 square feet of heated living space and a 3-car (814 square foot front-facing garage).
- A 2-sided fireplace is shared between the large home office and the 2-story great room. The kitchen has a large island with a flush eating bar and a raised ledge. Eat in the dining room with tray ceiling or out on the screened deck or the open sun deck.
- Upstairs, the master suite has access to a covered deck (so does the Bonus Room which is factored into the total living area of the home) and an electric fireplace shared with the bathroom. There's also convenient access to laundry from the divided master closet.
- The kids bedrooms share a jack and jill bath and have their own lounge for homework or playing with friends.
- Talk about playing, finish the lower level and gain a home theater, bar, wine cellar and an exercise room with its own bath (this could be turned into bedroom) and barn doors close off the living room from the spaces to either side.
Optionally Finished Walkout-Basement
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,924 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,920 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,004 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,494 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 814 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 8" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss