Modern Ranch Home Plan with 1-Car Garage
About This Plan
- This modern ranch home plan gives you two beds on the main level and an unfinished basement offering you expansion possibilities.
- The back of the home gives you an open concept floor plan with no wall separating the living room from the dining area and the kitchen.
- Two beds on the main floor give you private spaces to retreat to.
- An unfinished lower level gives you great expansion possibilities.
- A 1-car attached garage has direct access to the mudroom.
- Related Plans: Remove the garage with house plan 22496DR and get smaller 629 sq. ft. homes with house plans 22455DR and 22456DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,187 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,187 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,187 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Monolithic Slab, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 17' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 390 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"