Modern Ranch Home Plan with Basement Expansion
1 - 3
About This Plan
- This modern ranch home plan expands upon the smaller original version, house plan 22456DR.
- The back of the home gives you an open concept floor plan with no wall separating the living room from the dining area and the kitchen.
- A bed and study give you two private spaces on the main floor.
- An unfinished lower level gives you great expansion possibilities.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with house plan 22559DR. Downsize with house plans 22456DR (629 sq. ft.) and 22455DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,178 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,178 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1, 2, & 3
- Full bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 17' 4"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss