Tiny Modern House Plan Big In Style
About This Plan
- An open floor plan makes this tiny modern house plan feel much larger.
- The 9’ ceiling throughout the house is very convenient and appreciated in smaller home models.
- A good size storage closet is also located near the front entrance and the secondary bedroom.
- In addition, this master bedroom offers direct access to the bathroom through a pocket door.
- A full bathroom with shower-bath combo and an in-closet stacked washer and dryer are great assets when you want to maximize square foot and investment!
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 22456R. Get a version with an attached garage with house plan 22559DR and 22496DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 629 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 629 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 17 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Walkout, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 24' 0"
- Depth: 28' 0"
- Max ridge height: 15' 4"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss