Modest Split Level Prairie Style House Plan
About This Plan
- With a variety of levels in this Prairie style house plan, you are never more than a few steps away from each living area.
- The garage floor is a tandem two car bay on the same level as the family foyer, a walk-in coat closet and half bath with a washer/dryer included.
- It is just five steps up to the main living area.
- The sunken foyer is just one step down from the eating, cooking and living spaces that has a marvelous open layout to make it feel bigger.
- Conveniences include a big kitchen island and a walk-in pantry.
- On the top floor, three bedrooms share a large bathroom with double sinks.
- The open railing in the staircase lets you see into the living room below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,380 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 726 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 654 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 10"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 475 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss