Mountain Charm & Warmth
About This Plan
- This home plan gives a new meaning to rustic. If mountain charm & warmth are what you desire then this house is perfect for you.
- The exterior has life pine shakes, large wood posts & stone pier columns with brackets and exposed beams.
- A two-story stone fireplace adds even more rustic charm to the elevation.
- As you enter the front door the wood beamed ceiling of the living and dining room with its stone fireplace redefine the word warmth.
- This vaulted room adds volume and space to the area while windows extending above the doors flood the room with natural light.
- Patio doors lead to a large deck adding the pleasure of an outdoor living space.
- The kitchen, open to the living and dining areas, adds to the comfortable spacious feeling of the main level space. Next to the kitchen is an efficient laundry room and linen closet for storage.
- The master bedroom is conveniently located near the laundry and has a large walk-in closet, a very roomy bath with a soaking tub, a glass shower and a separate toilet room.
- A powder room is next to the kitchen for your guest's convenience.
- Upstairs is a balcony overlooking the living and dining areas with a loft and skylight. In addition, this level has two bedrooms each with triple windows and a shared bath.
- The basement space is unfinished making room for future expansion if needed or desired.
- The primary roof pitch for this home is 11:12 and the shed dormer is 4:12.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,667 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,136 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 531 sq. ft.
- Loft: 86 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 262 sq. ft.
- Deck: 352 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 1"
- Primary Pitch: 11 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath