Mountain Cottage With Detached Garage
2 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This attractive mountain cottage with detached parking has cedar shingles and board and batten siding giving it great charm. With its quaint cottage detailing and bright open spaces is a charming mountain home perfect for a weekend getaway or an empty nesters retreat.
- Once inside you will enjoy the vaulted ceiling that extends through the living room to the porch.
- The living room is separated from the foyer area by an angled staircase descending to the lower level.
- The kitchen and eating areas are open to the living room, with the kitchen island facing the view side of the home.
- A laundry room is conveniently located just off the kitchen where a breezeway connects the house to an open carport.
- The master bedroom is cozy and comfortable and includes a large bath and walk-in closet along with French door access to the deck and porch. The main floor also offers a second bedroom with bath and walk-in closet.
- The lower level can be finished with two additional bedrooms and baths and lots of recreational space.
- Related Plans: Move the living room fireplace to the master bedroom wall and build in reverse with with house plans 26666GG (1,662 sq. ft.) and 26695GG (1,754 sq. ft.).
- Attach the garage with house plans 26693GG (straight) and 26694GG (angled).