Mountain Cottage With Detached Garage
2 - 4
About This Plan
- This attractive mountain cottage with detached parking has cedar shingles and board and batten siding giving it great charm. With its quaint cottage detailing and bright open spaces is a charming mountain home perfect for a weekend getaway or an empty nesters retreat.
- Once inside you will enjoy the vaulted ceiling that extends through the living room to the porch.
- The living room is separated from the foyer area by an angled staircase descending to the lower level.
- The kitchen and eating areas are open to the living room, with the kitchen island facing the view side of the home.
- A laundry room is conveniently located just off the kitchen where a breezeway connects the house to an open carport.
- The master bedroom is cozy and comfortable and includes a large bath and walk-in closet along with French door access to the deck and porch. The main floor also offers a second bedroom with bath and walk-in closet.
- The lower level can be finished with two additional bedrooms and baths and lots of recreational space.
- Related Plans: Move the living room fireplace to the master bedroom wall and build in reverse with with house plans 26666GG (1,662 sq. ft.) and 26695GG (1,754 sq. ft.). Attach the garage with house plans 26693GG (straight) and 26694GG (angled).
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,754 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,754 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 220 sq. ft.
- Deck: 83 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 300 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 51' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 5"
- Type: Carport
- Area: 420 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss