Mountain Cottage With Detached Garage
2 - 4
About This Plan
- This attractive mountain cottage with detached parking has cedar shingles and board and batten siding giving it great charm. With its quaint cottage detailing and bright open spaces is a charming mountain home perfect for a weekend getaway or an empty nesters retreat.
- Once inside you will enjoy the vaulted ceiling that extends through the living room to the porch.
- The living room is separated from the foyer area by an angled staircase descending to the lower level.
- The kitchen and eating areas are open to the living room, with the kitchen island facing the view side of the home.
- A laundry room is conveniently located just off the kitchen where a breezeway connects the house to an open carport.
- The master bedroom is cozy and comfortable and includes a large bath and walk-in closet along with French door access to the deck and porch. The main floor also offers a second bedroom with bath and walk-in closet.
- The lower level can be finished with two additional bedrooms and baths and lots of recreational space.
- Related Plans: Move the living room fireplace to the master bedroom wall and build in reverse with with house plans 26666GG (1,662 sq. ft.) and 26695GG (1,754 sq. ft.).
- Attach the garage with house plans 26693GG (straight) and 26694GG (angled).
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,754 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,754 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 300 sq. ft.
- Deck: 83 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 220 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 51' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 5"
- Type: Carport
- Area: 420 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss