Mountain Craftsman Home Plan with Bonus Room and Optional Exterior
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- Beautiful decorative wood trim adorns the outside of this one level Mountain Craftsman house plan.
- Wide open spaces come into view as soon as you enter the foyer with the vaulted and beamed great room straight ahead.
- Half walls keep the views flowing and interior columns and special ceiling treatments abound.
- The kitchen is a chef's dream with two islands, a huge walk-in pantry and tons of counter space for prep work.
- Split bedrooms separate the master suite from the other bedrooms, giving you a private oasis.
- Related Plans: Downsize and eliminate the rec room and the den with house plan 23609JD (3,270 sq. ft) and 23707JD (with a 4-car garage)
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,550 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,654 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 886 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 132' 0"
- Depth: 85' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1277 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss