Mountain Craftsman Home Plan with Private Master Floor
About This Plan
- Between the home office, craft room, theatre, and wine room, this Mountain Craftsman home plan offers a thoughtful space for everyone in the family to enjoy.
- The main level consists of an open living space with an accordion-style glass door that encourages outdoor living on the partially-covered deck.
- The island kitchen is centered between the great room and dining area, and a sizable butler's pantry offers an additional sink and cold storage. The nearby mudroom connects to the 3-car garage to help when unloading groceries.
- A curved staircase guides you upstairs to find that the master suite consumes the entire second level. The deluxe ensuite features a coffee bar, laundry closet, dressing area, and a hidden room.
- The walk-out basement makes this home perfect for sloping lots. The patio is accessible from the rec area with a wet bar and adjacent wine room. Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a 4-fixture bath and the theatre room makes movie night even more enjoyable.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,794 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,052 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,316 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,478 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 87' 0"
- Depth: 67' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 10' 1" Second Floor / 9' 1"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss