Mountain Craftsman Plan with Expansive Rear Deck
About This Plan
- Shake siding and timber-framed gables decorate the exterior of this Mountain Craftsman home plan that is perfect for rear-sloping lots.
- An oversized island anchors the kitchen with seating for five at the eating bar and the open dining area and great room overlook the rear deck.
- The master suite occupies the left side of the main level and includes two closets, a 5-fixture bathroom, and sliding doors that lead to the deck.
- Upstairs, a spacious loft sits in between bedrooms 2 and 3 that are each 15' by 18'.
- The option to finish the walkout basement gives you an additional 1,863 square feet of living space, designed with a garage bay that is perfect for lawn supplies.
Optionally Finished Walkout Basement
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,884 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,863 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,021 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,863 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 43' 11"
- Max ridge height: 35' 2"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 434 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss