Mountain Home Plan with Living on 3 Levels and a Drive-under Garage
About This Plan
- This 4-bed house plan offers living on three levels and has a rugged exterior and is perfect for your mountain view lot.
- The sun-drenched interior features a two-story great room with a vaulted ceiling and floor to ceiling windows. The adjoining eat-in kitchen includes a multi-purpose island and easy access to the deck for grilling. Two sets of sliding doors open to the porch which carries the vault from the inside to the outdoors.
- Two bedrooms on the main level are separated by a laundry closet with close proximity to a full bath for added convenience.
- The master bedroom is located upstairs and has a 4-fixture bathroom, and a walk-in closet.
- On the lower level, a large family room with wet bar has outdoor access on two sides. a bedroom with bath completes the heated space on this floor. A 2-car tandem garage gives you room for parking, mechanicals, and even an optional second laundry roo.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 68623VR and 68622VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,537 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 801 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,280 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 456 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 556 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 10"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 479 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick