Two-story Mountain Home Plan with Vaulted Master Loft
2 - 3
About This Plan
- A timber-frame truss lends character to the front porch of this two-story, mountain home plan, complete with a wrap-around porch to enjoy the available views.
- The sun-drenched interior features a two-story great room with a vaulted ceiling and floor to ceiling windows. The adjoining eat-in kitchen includes a multi-purpose island and easy access to the deck for grilling.
- Two bedrooms on the main level are separated by a laundry closet with close proximity to a full bath for added convenience.
- The master bedroom is located upstairs and boasts a private balcony, a 4-fixture bathroom, and a walk-in closet.
- The optional lower level - comes with the plans; not included in the total living area figures - could serve as storage, or utilize the design to increase living space in the future.
- Related Plans: Put the master on the main floor with house plans 68747VR and 68816VR. Get parking in the lower level with house plan 68623VR. Get a larger deck with house plan 68786VR.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,736 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,280 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 456 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 542 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,112 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Daylight, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12