Mountain Home with Great Upper Level
5 - 8
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This mountain home plan features a loaded upper level with laundry, bedrooms and a playroom as well. It is available in many versions.
- Approaching the front porch entry, you are drawn into rustic elegance beneath soaring timber trusses framing 8'-high glass doors. A true mountain craftsman facade, this home plan features ornate gabled peaks, various roof pitches and a decorative single dormer.
- Upon entry into the home, a 16' foyer and adjacent dining room greet guests. With a built-in fireplace and a vaulted ceiling, the lodge room features a wall of windows and boasts grandeur all around.
- The breakfast room, kitchen and keeping room are centrally-located and adjacent to several larger rooms promoting easy flow throughout the home.
- If you need a home office, convert Bedroom 2 to that use.
- MORE PHOTOS: See photos of a similar version of this plan in our Facebook photo album.
- Related Plans: Get a smaller second level with house plan 15617GE (hip roof, 2,611 sq. ft.) and 15651GE (gable roof, 2,611 sq. ft.), 15623GE (3,126 sq. ft.) and 15662GE (3,202 sq. ft.).
- Get a finished lower level with house plan 15622GE and 15697GE.
- Plan Series Summary: With some many versions of this plan, be sure to see the series summary at the end of our image gallery.