About This Plan
- This luxury mountain home plan is perfect for the sloping lot and gives you a finished lower level and an optional upper level resulting in up to 5 bedrooms for friends and family.
- Step in off the covered porch and gaze at the barrel-vaulted foyer with views ahead to the vaulted lodge room with a fireplace flanked by built-ins. Windows look at at the open deck beyond.
- The breakfast, kitchen and keeping rooms are centrally located and adjacent to several larger larger living rooms, enabling conversation to flow freely throughout the home.
- There are two mud rooms plus a huge pantry and laundry area - plus a cozy porch - all by the garage entry.
- The lower level is complete with bedrooms, bar, theater, game room and a sweeping deck where you can take in more views.
- The optional upper floor adds 835 square feet and gives you a second kitchen plus two bedrooms, creating a great space for extended guests or in-laws.
- Related Plans: Get a smaller lower level with house plan 15622GE and get a larger upper level with house plan 15688GE. Straighten out the curved decks and save labor costs with house plans 15689GE (upper loft) and 15793GE. Finish the lower level later with house plans 15662GE (2 beds on main, 2 up); 15623GE (3,126 sq. ft.), 15617GE (hip) and 15651GE (gable; both 2,611 sq. ft) and 15626GE (2,587 sq. ft; 3-car garage).
Optional Second Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,412 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 3,098 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,314 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 118' 4"
- Depth: 88' 11"
- Max ridge height: 30' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1222 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"