Mountain Home with Spacious Lower Level
3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- MORE PHOTOS: See more photos in our Facebook photo album.
- Before you walk through the front door, take a minute to appreciate the beauty in the natural-looking exterior. The facade features ornately carved gable peaks, a sprawling rooftop with various pitches and a decorative single dormer. The covered porch provides a dry place to enjoy Mother Nature, while dramatic wooden columns punctuate the exterior.
- Upon entry into the home, a barrel-vaulted foyer and adjacent dining room immediately greet guests. With a built-in fireplace and vaulted ceiling, the lodge room features a wall of windows and boasts grandeur all around.
- The breakfast, kitchen and keeping rooms are centrally located and adjacent to several larger living rooms, enabling conversation to flow freely throughout the home. A generous shop, mud and laundry rooms are all near the kitchen and create ample storage space in each.
- The lower level is complete with bedrooms, bar, theater, game room and even a golf simulator if so desired. The social room opens to the sweeping deck where you can take in more views.
- Related Plans: Get a larger lower level with house plan 15697GE and get a 2,168 sq. ft. upper level with house plan 15688GE.
- Save money by straightening the curved features with house plan 15689GE (upper loft) and 15793GE.
- Save money with these versions with unfinished lower levels you can complete later - 15662GE (2 beds on main, 2 up); 15623GE (3,126 sq. ft.), 15617GE (hip) and 15651GE (gable; both 2,611 sq. ft) and 15626GE (2,587 sq. ft; 3-car garage).
- Plan Series Summary: With so many versions of this plan, we put together this friendly Facebook graphic summary you can see here.