Mountain Home with Spacious Lower Level
3.5+ - 4.5+
About This Plan
- Before you walk through the front door, take a minute to appreciate the beauty in the natural-looking exterior. The facade features ornately carved gable peaks, a sprawling rooftop with various pitches and a decorative single dormer. The covered porch provides a dry place to enjoy Mother Nature, while dramatic wooden columns punctuate the exterior.
- Upon entry into the home, a barrel-vaulted foyer and adjacent dining room immediately greet guests. With a built-in fireplace and vaulted ceiling, the lodge room features a wall of windows and boasts grandeur all around.
- The breakfast, kitchen and keeping rooms are centrally located and adjacent to several larger living rooms, enabling conversation to flow freely throughout the home. A generous shop, mud and laundry rooms are all near the kitchen and create ample storage space in each.
- The lower level is complete with bedrooms, bar, theater, game room and even a golf simulator if so desired. The social room opens to the sweeping deck where you can take in more views.
- Related Plans: Get a larger lower level with house plan 15697GE and get a 2,168 sq. ft. upper level with house plan 15688GE. Save money by straightening the curved features with house plan 15689GE (upper loft) and 15793GE. Save money with these versions with unfinished lower levels you can complete later - 15662GE (2 beds on main, 2 up); 15623GE (3,126 sq. ft.), 15617GE (hip) and 15651GE (gable; both 2,611 sq. ft) and 15626GE (2,587 sq. ft; 3-car garage).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,662 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,775 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,887 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 729 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 103' 8"
- Depth: 83' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 895 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"