Mountain House Plan with Two Open Decks and a Covered Porch in Back
About This Plan
- A big deck wraps around the side and back of this Mountain house plan.
- Part of the deck is covered so you can relax in the shade.
- There's lots of space spread out over three levels, with a first floor master suite that opens right onto the deck.
- Should you have to work from home, there's a quiet office by the foyer.
- Loft space on the second floor looks down into the great room below.
- The lower level has an extra bedroom and a huge rec room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,685 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,652 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,737 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 296 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 636 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): ICF
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 68' 6"
- Max ridge height: 22' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 892 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: N on N
- Secondary Pitch: N on N