Mountain Modern Home Plan with Barrel Vaulted Great Room and a Home Office
2.5 - 4.5
About This Plan
- This mountain modern plan offers a covered porch in the front and a covered deck that wraps around to the side. Angled and curved roofs with timber work help this house stand out from the crowd.
- With the open concept design, the kitchen is centered across from the great room's fireplace with the dining room in between. A modest island and pantry with secret entrance make this a comfortable kitchen for all cooks and an ideal area for family gatherings.
- Off the foyer is a bedroom with accompanying bath, walk-in closet and a reading nook overhead.
- Further in the home, you'll find the master bedroom with access to the covered deck, and accompanying bathroom with a standing shower and walk-in closet.
- This home plan offers basement expansion (1,086 square feet when finished as shown) with a recreation room, game room, kitchenette, three more bedrooms with walk-in closets, and plenty of storage.
2nd Level Reading Nook
Optionally Finished Walkout Basement
Optionally Finished Basement
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,184 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,979 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 205 sq. ft.
- Deck: 848 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 153 sq. ft.
- Loft: 205 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,245 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, 4, or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 79' 10"
- Depth: 72' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1086 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss