About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- An inviting courtyard with fire pit embellishes the practical carport main entry, adding interest and warmth.
- The formal foyer opens to a large two-story family room with exposed rough-sawn structural trusses above.
- The over-sized dining room is practical and wide open to view surrounding spaces. French doors give way to an outdoor eating area and grilling amenities.
- The kitchen cook-top is wrapped in stone arches adding warmth and ties the kitchen to the stone fireplace in the family area. Both the large walk-in pantry and the big island give you lots of extra storage.
- Even the mud room gets special attention with its benches and a handy desk area - and is complimented by a large utility that includes space for freezer, sink, washer/dryer and folding/hanging area.
- Enter the master suite via a formal vestibule decorated with niches and artwork. The master bath includes a large soaking tub and over-sized walk-in shower with ample separate vanities. The master walk-in closet has a vaulted ceiling allowing for 3 levels of hanging.
- The secondary bedrooms each have private baths and walk-in closets and are well separated from the master and guest room.
- Guests will enjoy a private bedroom that includes direct access to a bathroom, as well as a private porch to watch deer from. You can also use this space as a quiet study, away from the rest of the house.
- The rear porch is wide and spacious and includes a fireplace, exposed rafter ceiling and outdoor kitchen.
- The second level provides flexibility for future living or expanded living space in the form of a game room that overlooks the family room below and a potential media room or even a remote office location.