About This Plan
- We took our cottage 21716DR and added 2' to the depth and added a 575 sq. ft. bachelor suite on half of the finished lower level. The other half is for the master of the house.
- The covered entry, stone and shingles combine to create an attractive welcome to this flexible house plan in multiple versions.
- The main floor gives you two comfortable bedrooms and an open activity area. No convenience is spared, right down to a work nook and laundry closet in the hallway.
- The owner portion of the basement includes space for another bedroom and a social room suitable as a playroom or home theatre.
- Related Plans: For the non-raised original version, see house plan 21716DR. And get full use of the finished lower level with house plan 21968DR.
- Also see these plans with unfinished lower levels - 21283DR (brick, 2 bedroom) and house plan 21043DR (brick, 3 bedroom).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,425 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,238 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,187 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 1"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss