Narrow 4-Bed House Plan with Vaulted Master Bath
About This Plan
- At just 40' wide, this 4-bed house plan is great for a narrow or in-fill lot. The exterior has a brick trim, clapboard and board and batten siding and an attractive welcoming porch.
- The kitchen has an island with double sinks and a dishwasher on the working side and casual seating on the other side and is open to both the family room and the breakfast room.
- In addition to enjoying fresh air on your front porch there is a back porch where you can do the same accessible off the breakfast room.
- The master bedroom is on the main floor and has a vaulted ceiling in the bathroom. Upstairs, three more bedrooms share two baths and there is storage over the garage.
- NOTE: Please allow 3 to 5 business days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,733 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,781 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 952 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 73' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 520 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12