Narrow Lot Townhome
About This Plan
- Just 18' wide, this attractive Townhouse home has a big, open floor plan and a rear entry garage.
- Metal roofing over the front awning makes the home stand out.
- Inside, the sightlines run from the front family room through the dining area an right into the kitchen over a peninsula eating bar.
- A side entry porch is a wonderful convenience.
- Note the big storage area on the side of the garage.
- Every room on the second floor gets a vaulted ceiling and there's a built-in desk area perfect for the kids to do homework.
- The washer/dryer closet save you from running downstairs to do laundry.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,605 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 654 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 951 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 18' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 337 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick