Narrow Lot Traditional Home Plan
About This Plan
- Designed for a narrow lot, this traditional home plan has an open floor plan that makes it feel larger.
- An air lock entry keeps the cold air out in the winter.
- The living room, dining area and kitchen are all open to each other with a french door that opens to the backyard.
- The master suite enjoys a walk-in closet, with two smaller bedrooms nearby.
- Related Plans: For a smaller design with a shorter wrap-around porch, see house plan 21589DR (1,533 sq. ft.).
- Get an attached garage with house plan 21958DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,660 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 830 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 830 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 7"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss