Narrow Lot Traditional Home Plan
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- Designed for a narrow lot, this traditional home plan has an open floor plan that makes it feel larger.
- An air lock entry keeps the cold air out in the winter.
- You'll enjoy the circular flow of the floor plan with living room, dining area and kitchen open to each other.
- Sliding doors lead from the dining room to the back which would make a perfect place for a patio or deck.
- The master suite enjoys a spacious closet and two smaller bedrooms are located nearby.
- Related Plans: Eliminate the garage with house plans 21863DR (1,660 sq. ft) and 21589DR (1,533 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,724 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 862 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 862 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 456 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available