New American Bungalow with Grilling Porch
About This Plan
- The thoughtful layout of this New American Bungalow offers the residents privacy when needed, as well as an open, central living space to gather and enjoy one another's company.
- A lengthy island anchors the kitchen and provides seating for casual meals, while a breakfast nook and formal dining room allow you to host larger gatherings.
- Retreat to the master suite and discover a vaulted ceiling, freestanding tub in the ensuite, and a walk-in closet that connects with the laundry room.
- Two secondary bedrooms line the right side of the home, separated by a 4-fixture bathroom.
- Step inside from the forward-facing garage and you will find a builtin bench with hanging hooks overhead, pocket office / safe room, and a pantry closet. A FROG (finished room over the garage) lends flexibility to the design.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,958 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,958 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 322 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 435 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 57' 4"
- Depth: 66' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 600 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick