New American Craftsman Home Plan with Attractive Front Porch
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Stout columns with stone at the bases support the large covered porch on this two-story New American Craftsman home plan with an open layout inside. Clapboard, shingles and decorative brackets help give it great curb appeal.
- The family room, kitchen, and dining room flow together seamlessly. The kitchen includes a large island and a massive walk-in pantry and he family room has an attractive fireplace.
- Upstairs you'll find 3 bedrooms including a stunning master suite. The master bedroom lies under a cathedral ceiling and includes dual vanities and a huge walk-in closet with a built-in island. The master closet has access to the home's laundry room.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a centrally located hall bathroom and each has its own walk-in closet.
- Choose the finished basement layout and get a fourth bedroom with bath, a family room and storage.
Optional Lower Level (+250)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,031 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 933 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,098 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 525 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12