New American Farmhouse Plan with Expansive Front Porch and a Home Office
About This Plan
- The stunning and symmetrical front elevation of this New American Farmhouse plan boasts a timber-framed gable and wraparound porch that spans the entire width of the home.
- A formal living room welcomes you inside and french doors lead to a home office. The dining room opens into the island kitchen that provides an eating bar for snacks and conversation.
- Relax in the rear-facing den, anchored by a fireplace on the right wall. A guest bedroom suite completes the main level.
- Upstairs, three bedrooms share the space with a loft and laundry room.
- A walk-in closet and loft provide additional separation between the primary bedroom and the secondary rooms.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with house plan 50187PH and 50147PH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,743 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,457 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,286 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 222 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 52' 6"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick