New American House Plan with Classic Painted Brick Exterior
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This New American house plan has a painted brick facade and a covered front porch entry. Three gables and a shed dormer help give it great curb appeal.
- The grand entrance front porch and the painted brick facade are just a few of the details that set this home apart.
- Volume ceilings throughout the main living areas create impressive spaces, and the gourmet kitchen with walk-in pantry is every home cook's dream while the covered outdoor kitchen provides additional space for entertaining.
- The home gives you three bedrooms including a private master suite with a spa-like bath and a generous master closet with access to the laundry room.
- A bonus room with full bath over the stairs gives you expansion possibilities.
- Note: Please note that orders including special options may result in a delay. Call us for details.
Bonus Over Garage
Main Level - Basement Version
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,165 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,165 sq. ft.
- Storage: 35 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 262 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 171 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 294 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 6"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 605 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick