New American House Plan with Enclosed Sun Porch
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This New American house plan provides a perfect blend of exterior materials, which adds texture and character to the timeless facade. The smart layout provides privacy when needed, but allows the shared areas to remain open for comfortable, everyday living.
- Casual seating around the kitchen island is ideal when entertaining, and a warm fireplace can be enjoyed throughout the space. A dining room offers rearward views and sits next to a sun porch with an attached deck.
- Behind the kitchen, discover the owner's bedroom, featuring a bathroom with dual vanities, an oversized shower, and a pass-through closet with access to the laundry room.
- Towards the front of the home, french doors lead to a quiet study, or bedroom, which resides next to a full bathroom.
- The lower level includes a large family room, full bathroom, and a bedroom with a walk-in closet.
- Related Plan: Eliminate the sun room with house plan 733416HS.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,355 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 776 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,579 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 604 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 6"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 754 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Truss