New American Ranch Home Plan with Option to Finish Basement
About This Plan
- This New American ranch home plan provides a convenient and comfortable flow with three bedrooms, an open living space, and a double garage.
- A vaulted ceiling rests above the great room, drawing your eye to the rear porch. The open kitchen is rectangular in shape, and features a peninsula counter that serves as a casual eating bar.
- The bedrooms occupy the right side of the home. Included with the master suite, discover a 5-fixture bathroom and walk-in closet.
- Across the home, you will find the double garage with a mud / laundry room and powder bath just inside.
- Gain 2,001 square feet of living space when you finish the lower level, which includes a recreation room, three bedrooms, a kitchenette, and game room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,901 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 15 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,886 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 243 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 130 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,001 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Crawl, Walkout, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 4"
- Depth: 50' 9"
- Max ridge height: 24' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 518 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 1"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss