New Look Mountain Retreat
About This Plan
- We took a popular home plan - 16800WG - and made some changes to it based on customer demands and we like the results!
- A 2-sided fireplace serves both the dining room and the family. The latter is open to the kitchen and nook. Windows look out across the lanai.
- A built-in fireplace is featured on the back porch. The lanai offers more entertaining options.
- The master bedroom has a brightly lit sitting area and access to the lanai. Two more bedrooms are located across the home for privacy.
- Basement stairs have been relocated giving you convenient access while retaining the powder room and utility room on the main floor and a transition area from garage to home with built-in storage for coats and keys.
- The roof is a stick framed design with a 12 on 12 main pitch and a 4 on 12 secondary pitch.
- Related Plans: Get more room and a side-load 3-car garage with house plan 16851WG (2,847 sq. ft.).
- Downsize and get a 2-car garage with house plans 16850WG (2,106 sq. ft.), 16800WG (2,091 sq. ft.) and 16801WG (1,848 square feet).
- Simplify with house plan 16863WG (2,234 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,495 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,495 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 264 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 625 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 90' 11"
- Depth: 83' 11"
- Max ridge height: 28' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 856 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick