Northwest Home with Flex Space
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This Contemporary home plan was designed with a handy mud room off the garage and a flex room that can be put to many uses.
- The main living area forms one large space in an L-shape with an open concept so you can see both the dining room and great room from the kitchen.
- The large walk-in pantry has pocket doors and is set off from the kitchen with its big island.
- Use the den as an extra bedroom if desired, since it is close to the full bath and has a walk-in closet for storage.
- The second floor is huge with four more bedrooms and a bonus room that faces the front of the house.
- A laundry room on this level saves steps.
- Related Plans: Replace the flexspace with a tandem garage with house plan 23539JD
- Get a 2 car garage with house plan 23516JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.