Custom Contemporary Home Plan
About This Plan
- This Contemporary home plan was designed with a handy family foyer off the garage.
- The main living area forms one large space in an L-shape with an open concept so you can see both the dining room and great room from the kitchen.
- The large walk-in pantry has pocket doors and is set off from the kitchen with its big island.
- Use the den as an extra bedroom if desired, since it is close to the full bath and has a walk-in closet for storage.
- The second floor is huge with four more bedrooms and a bonus room that faces the front of the house.
- A laundry room on this level saves steps.
- Related Plans: Get a 3 car tandem garage with house plan 23539JD and a 3 car garage with flex room with house plan 23540JD
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,905 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,290 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,615 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 192 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 410 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss