One-level Contemporary Prairie House Plan with Front Courtyard and Home Gym
About This Plan
- Contemporary finishes add to the curb appeal provided by this one-level Prairie house plan. A front courtyard, covered by a pergola, greets you and welcomes you inside.
- An oversized glass door in the open living space seamlessly connects the interior with the rear patio. The spacious island, large range, and walk-in pantry create a kitchen conducive to entertaining family and friends.
- Extra space in the 3-car garage is perfect for storage or a workshop, while a mudroom just inside stands by to serve as a drop zone.
- Three side-by-side windows ensure and light and airy master bedroom, which is accompanied by a 5-fixture bathroom and walk-in closet.
- Other notable features include a home office (or media room) and gym with an overhead door that connects with a rear patio.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,423 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,423 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 747 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 64 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 125' 0"
- Type: RV Garage, Attached
- Area: 871 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 5
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss