One-level Country Home Plan with Open-concept Living Space
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Family and friends can easily gather in the spacious living space provided by this one-level, country home plan.
- A tray ceiling helps to define the family room, which is warmed by a corner fireplace with windows that overlook the rear porch. Enjoy conversation and casual meals at the multi-use kitchen island, while the pantry lends plenty of storage space.
- The mudroom doubles as a workspace with a built-in desk, and leads to three garage bays.
- The master bedroom is privately situated apart from the others, and is paired with a 5-fixture bath with a coffee center, dual closets, and access to the laundry room.
- Two additional bedroom suites occupy the left side of the home, and a home office near the family room completes the thoughtful design.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 68638VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,835 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,835 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 570 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 97' 6"
- Depth: 65' 2"
- Max ridge height: 24' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 973 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick