Angled Craftsman House Plan with Expansion Possibilities
3 - 6
About This Plan
- The left wing of this super Craftsman house plan is angled for visual interest.
- Stunning details inside include a coffered family room with built-ins on either side of the big fireplace.
- The rear covered porch is vaulted and has lots or room for table and chairs.
- You'll have plenty of counter space in the spacious kitchen where the sink faces the big breakfast nook.
- The split bedroom layout separates the master suite from the family bedroom.
- Homeowners are treated to a vaulted master bathroom too!
- Bonus space on the second floor adds an additional 376 square feet. The optional 4th bedroom adds 280 square feet.
- The optional basement - included with the plans - gives you two bedrooms and a bath plus room for family fun and storage and a total of 2,800 sq. ft. of living area.
- Related Plans: In reduced-size order, also see house plans 360020DK (2,924 sq. ft.), 36043DK (2,818 sq. ft.), 36063DK (2,767 sq. ft.), 36028DK (2,650 sq. ft.) and 360033DK (2,070 sq. ft.). Get a front-facing garage with house plan 36027DK (3,731 sq. ft.).
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,033 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,033 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 376 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,800 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 94' 0"
- Depth: 81' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 572 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick