Angled Craftsman House Plan with Expansion Possibilities
3 - 6
About This Plan
- The left wing of this super Craftsman house plan is angled for visual interest.
- Stunning details inside include a coffered family room with built-ins on either side of the big fireplace.
- The rear covered porch is vaulted and has lots or room for table and chairs.
- You'll have plenty of counter space in the spacious kitchen where the sink faces the big breakfast nook.
- The split bedroom layout separates the master suite from the family bedroom.
- Homeowners are treated to a vaulted master bathroom too!
- Bonus space on the second floor adds an additional 376 square feet. The optional 4th bedroom adds 280 square feet.
- The optional basement - included with the plans - gives you two bedrooms and a bath plus room for family fun and storage and a total of 2,800 sq. ft. of living area.
- Related Plans: In reduced-size order, also see house plans 360020DK (2,924 sq. ft.), 360070DK (2,870 sq. ft.), 36043DK (2,818 sq. ft.), 36063DK (2,767 sq. ft.), 36028DK (2,650 sq. ft.) and 360033DK (2,070 sq. ft.). Get a front-facing garage with house plan 36027DK (3,731 sq. ft.). Get a multi-generational version with two master suites with house plan 360061DK.
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,033 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,033 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 376 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,800 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 94' 0"
- Depth: 81' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 572 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick