One-Level French Country House Plan with Open-Concept Living Space
About This Plan
- A blend of siding materials strikes the perfect balance on the exterior of this one-level, French Country house plan.
- Inside, a flex room to the left of the foyer could serve as a formal dining space, while the heart of the home is straight ahead. Vaulted ceilings with exposed beams rest atop the combined great room and kitchen, where a fireplace adds to the warm ambiance.
- A large island sits at the helm of the kitchen and offers seating for four, and the adjoining breakfast nook features an oversized window for clean views into the backyard.
- Rest and recover in the master suite, which features access to the back porch, a 5-fixture bath, and walk-in closet. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are located across the hall and share a full bath.
- Behind the double garage, discover a fourth bedroom with a full bath, ideal for guests or a boomerang kid.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,989 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,989 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 103 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 2"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 524 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick