One Level Hill Country House Plan
About This Plan
- Ranch style living is all yours in this one level Hill Country house plan.
- With its split bedroom layout and open concept living, this home is a delight to live in.
- You'll have lots of rooms for parties too on that huge rear covered porch that shelters you from rain and sun.
- Every bedroom gets a walk-in closet and the master suite has two.
- The three car garage is side load making it suitable for a corner lot.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,907 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,907 sq. ft.
- Deck: 614 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 89' 2"
- Depth: 66' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 840 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss