One-level Mediterranean Home Plan with Bonus Room and Study
About This Plan
- This one-level, Mediterranean home plan offers a smooth transition between the open concept living space and the rear porch in order to take advantage of warmer climates.
- An oversized island sits in the center of the gourmet kitchen, creating plenty of workspace, and a walk-in pantry maximizes room for storage in the adjacent hallway.
- Throughout the home, enjoy elegant tray or coffered ceilings ranging from 12 to 15 feet in height. A study and bonus room offer flexible spaces that can change as your needs shift.
- Set apart from the secondary bedrooms, discover the master suite, which delivers enough space for a sitting area, dual walk-in closets, and a luxury ensuite with a freestanding tub and custom tile shower.
- Three bedroom suites are in line with the 3-car garage, and a sizable laundry room can be found in the mud hall. The bonus room - factored into the total living area - has access to the outdoor living area.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate layout with house plan 65671BS.
- BUILDING RESTRICTION: This plan my not be built in Lee and Collier Counties, Florida as well as Sarasota, Florida.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,000 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,000 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 981 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 76 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 73' 8"
- Depth: 113' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 814 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12