One-Level Mountain House Plan with 3-Car Garage
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Tapered pillars wrapped in stone accentuate a Craftsman-style appeal to this one-level, mountain house plan. The 3-car garage attaches to the rear of the home, and provides entry from the side.
- From the foyer, discover a vast living space comprised of the great room, dining area, and kitchen - all open to one another and drenched in natural light.
- An oversized island sits at the helm of the kitchen, and a nearby pantry provides ample storage space. Breathe deeply on the open-air back porch, while enjoying the surrounding views, or retreat to the media room to catch the latest flick.
- The master suite is set apart from the secondary bedrooms, and the luxury en suite boasts access to the laundry room and a standalone tub that serves as a piece of art. A safe room neighbors the laundry room for an extra boost of security.
- Two additional family bedrooms, similar in size, reside next to a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,698 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,698 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 993 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 107' 0"
- Depth: 92' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1036 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick