One-Level Prairie House Plan with Home Office
3 - 6
About This Plan
- Craftsman detailing and a blend of texture-rich materials enhance the exterior of this one-level, prairie house plan. Step inside, and discover a home office, or study, overlooking the front porch.
- The heart of the home is rear facing and open to create a comfortable flow for everyday living. The raised ceiling above the living room helps define the space and features exposed beams.
- A massive, kitchen island includes seating for five, and the attached dining room offers access to the covered porch for outdoor dining or lounging.
- The master bedroom is nestled behind the 3-car garage, separate from the secondary bedrooms for the utmost privacy. Sliding doors lead to an exclusive patio, and the luxurious en suite completes the design.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 occupy the right side of the home, and share a compartmentalized bath.
- Need additional living space? Finish the lower level as designed and gain 2,230 sq. ft. of living space, which includes 3 bedrooms and a spacious recreation / game room.
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,183 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,183 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 332 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 172 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,230 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 67' 8"
- Max ridge height: 19' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 860 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss