One Level Southern House Plan
About This Plan
- A graceful arched entry porch ushers you into this delightful Southern house plan where the living is all on one level.
- Catch glimpses of the big family room from the formal dining room and the foyer.
- Once in the main living area, the open layout gives you wonderful vistas.
- You can enjoy the fireplace from the kitchen island while you cook.
- It's an easy step or two out to the rear covered porch that has room enough for a grill.
- A vaulted ceiling tops the master suite that comes with a large walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,026 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,026 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 140 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 47' 0"
- Depth: 63' 8"
- Max ridge height: 19' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 471 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick