One Level Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- Stone and metal roofing accent this one story Traditional house plan giving it an attractive exterior.
- Love open plan living? This home does away with a formal dining room and give you a huge great room area where everyone can be together.
- The vaulted ceiling runs right through the great room and into the kitchen.
- Homeowners will love the big walk-in pantry and large island that faces the fireplace flanked by built-ins.
- Glass on three sides brightens the dining area.
- The large master suite is set in the back of the house and offers twin his and her walk-in closets.
- The over-sized garage has a big storage/workshop area with a door to the back yard.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,006 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,006 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 78 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,006 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 0"
- Depth: 53' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 807 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss