One-level Transitional Home Plan with Multiple Porches and Open-Concept Core
About This Plan
- This one-level, Transitional home plan is exclusive to Architectural Designs and provides a fresh twist to the traditional ranch style.
- The spacious and open living space blends with the dining area and is capped by a vaulted ceiling, while the adjoining kitchen hosts an oversized island and a sliding door that leads to the front porch.
- The bedrooms occupy the left side of the home with the master bedroom providing a frontal view and joined by a walk-in closet and 4-fixture bathroom.
- Two secondary bedroom suites across the hall are mirror images and include full bathrooms.
- The extra-deep garage provides enough space for 3 vehicles and storage, and opens into a mud hall with a powder bath and pass-thru laundry room that connects to the formal foyer.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,299 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,299 sq. ft.
- Deck: 370 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 282 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 108' 8"
- Depth: 40' 4"
- Max ridge height: 21' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1015 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss