One-level Transitional Home Plan with Study and Private Master Suite
About This Plan
- A low-pitched, hip and valley roof caps this one-level, transitional home plan with 12' ceilings throughout the design.
- Enter the 3-car garage from the front of the home and find a drop zone with a coat closet just inside.
- Tray ceilings above the dining and great rooms help define the spaces, while an oversized sliding door encourages you to spend more time outdoors.
- Two sets of french doors in both the study and neighboring master suite lead to the generous outdoor living space, complete with a built-in grill.
- Three family bedrooms occupy the left side of the home with easy access to two full baths; one with a tub, and one with a shower.
- BUILDING RESTRICTION: This plan my not be built in Lee and Collier Counties, Florida as well as Sarasota, Florida.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,994 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,994 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 593 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 80 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 83' 8"
- Depth: 59' 8"
- Max ridge height: 25' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 736 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss