One-Story 3-Bed House Plan Under 2500 Square Feet with Drive-Under Garage
About This Plan
- This one-story house plan gives you 2,455 square feet of heated living space with 3 bedrooms clustered together and an unfinished basement with a drive-under garage on the right.
- The central living space is completely open with a formal sitting room near the foyer, and a cathedral ceiling offers a cohesive element above the adjoining great room and eat-in kitchen.
- The kitchen island includes a flush eating bar, and sliding doors on the rear wall lead to a 10'-deep grilling porch.
- Three bedrooms occupy the left side of the design, including the master bedroom with a large picture window providing rearward views.
- A double garage with matching 10' by 8' overhead doors is on the right side of the home and includes a safe room and a rec area.
- There is a drive-under garage accessible from the left with a 9' by 7' garage door.
- Related Plan: Remove the basement with house plan 135084GRA.
Unfinished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,455 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,455 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 565 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,488 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 88' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Drive Under, Attached
- Area: 1388 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss