One-Story 3-Bed House Plan with a Stone and Stucco Exterior
About This Plan
- Wide, stacked, horizontal windows set into stone at the front (those belong to Bed 3) establish a unique theme for this 3-bed house plan.
- Inside, an open-rail U-shaped staircase contributes to the home’s feeling of spaciousness.
- Entry views focus on the family room’s corner fireplace and tall windows leading to an optional covered deck. In addition to the dining area, the island snack bar is a practical eating option clear of family room traffic or furniture placement.
- The delightful split 3-bedroom layout assures maximum privacy for the bedrooms, particularly with the placement of closets and the hall bathroom separating bedrooms 2 and 3.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 42562DB and 42564DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,676 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,676 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 706 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12