One-Story House Plan with Two Master Suites
2 - 3
About This Plan
- With a just-right size and perfect proportions, this house plan offers two master suites making this a multi-generational-friendly house plan.
- The floor plan is flexible and offers both open living spaces and private areas. The covered entry gains access to a foyer leading to a den (or bedroom, if you prefer) on the right and the great room and dining room at the back.
- The great room is vaulted and has a gas fireplace for extra coziness. The kitchen has an island with a dining counter and is open to the dining area, Steps away, French doors open to your back porch and patio.
- Both master suites have walk-in closets and dual vanities. The one in back has a walk-in shower and the one in front a tub with shower.
- Reach the garage via the laundry room. Space for utilities and a clean-up sink is located in the back of the garage.
- Related Plans: See these house plans for alternate versions - 69750AM, 6930AM, 69740AM, 69741AM, 6965AM, 69023AM and 69022AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,137 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,137 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 11"
- Area: 428 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss