One-Story New American House Plan with Cathedral Ceiling in the Great Room
About This Plan
- This one-story New American house plan makes great use of its efficient space while give you three bedrooms and an open floor plan.
- As you walk through the entryway, you will see a large great room with a soaring cathedral ceiling. The great room is warmed by a fireplace and gets great natural light with windows to the back yard. The dining room flows into a beautiful u shaped kitchen with a large prep island and a walk-in pantry.
- On the right side of the home, you will find a wonderful master suite complete with his/her vanities, a walk-in shower, and a walk-in closet. Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a centrally located hall bathroom.
- The house is also accessible from the side load 2-car garage through a simple and practical mudroom with lockers.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,678 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,678 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 535 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12